This training will educate you about the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). This course is for employees that have been previously trained on Hazard Communication, but require additional training in light of the GHS revisions to the HCS.
HR Classroom's web-based training allows companies to ensure they have delivered this important compliance information to all employees, no matter where they are located - and document each employee's training.
Course Content Includes
- GHS compliance dates
- How the GHS changes the concept of hazard
- The GHS physical, health and environmental hazards
- What is required of the new Safety Data Sheet (SDS) that replaces the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- What the labeling requirements are under the GHS, including signal words, hazard statements and pictograms
- Quizzes and final review quiz