Bystander Intervention Training is mandated by Chicago City ordinance. This training is intended to satisfy the requirement that every employee in the City of Chicago complete one hour of Bystander Intervention Training Annually, and it is a timed training that takes a minimum of one hour to complete. To view the Chicago Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors, click here. To view the Chicago Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Staff, click here.
HR Classroom's web-based Bystander Intervention training for the City of Chicago allows companies to ensure they have delivered this important compliance information to all employees, no matter where they are located - and document each employee's training. Your organization's own policy can also be inserted directly into the training. It is important to note that this published training does not replace the advice of your legal counsel as to how to properly train your employees.
Course Content Includes
- Timed and one hour long as mandated by the City of Chicago Ordinance.
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Two types of sexual harassment
- Questions and answers about sexual harassment
- Preventing & reporting sexual harassment
- Bystander Intervention
- When to intervene
- How to intervene in a safe, productive, and active way