HR Classroom Clients
HR Classroom helps hundreds of companies train thousands of employees in compliance
topics every month. Our clients represent diverse fields such as health care, technology,
finance, engineering, banking, education, insurance, biotechnology, public sector,
Below is a representative list of HR Classroom's clients:
- AdvanceMe, Inc: Global financial technology and services company providing innovative daily cash flow technology.
- ASPCA: Works to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters nationwide.
- Boston Market: National restaurant chain providing home style meals throughout the U.S.
- Carter's Oshkosh: National retail store chain offering baby, toddler and children’s clothing.
- Centura College: Provides a variety of degrees in business, health care, law enforcement, aviation and management.
- City of Aspen
- City of Gainesville, FL
- City of St. Petersburg, FL
- Commerzbank: Global banking group based with offices in 50 countries
- Daymon Worldwide: Global retail partner specializing in sales and marketing of private label consumer products.
- EMCOR Group Inc.: Global provider of mechanical and electrical construction services, facilities services and energy infrastructure.
- Financial Pacific Leasing: A provider of equipment leases in the U.S. and Canada.
- Grand Canyon University: A private liberal arts university in Arizona.
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates: A multi-specialty medical group practice providing care to patients at more than 20 offices.
- HCC Global Financial Products: A specialty insurance group with offices across the United States and the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland.
- iwireless: A T-Mobile Affiliate and provider of wireless cellular phone service in Iowa, Illinois and Missouri.
- KB Home: One of the largest homebuilding companies in the U.S. "Most Admired Homebuilder" by Fortune magazine and ranked #1 Overall Green Builder by Calvert Investments.
- Keystone Foods: Provides fresh and frozen protein products to their customers with more than 50 operational facilities worldwide.
- Leupold & Stevens: Manufacturer of optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, military and law enforcement.
- LSI: A designer of semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters, mobile networks and computing.
- Markel: Markets and underwrites specialty insurance products and programs to a variety of niche markets.
- Meredith Corporation: The leading media and marketing company serving American women, including magazines (e.g Better Homes and Gardens), radio and television.
- Millennium Hotels: High quality hotels in diverse locations throughout the world including significant gateway cities and Asian markets.
- Moody National Bank: A national bank with 21 locations in Texas.
- Orlando Bathing Suit, LLC, aka Everything But Water with stores throughout the U.S. and online providing swim and resortwear shopping.
- OSU Federal Credit Union: A federally-chartered community-based credit union with branches throughout Oregon.
- Palm Beach County, FL
- Red Robin: Restaurant chain throughout the U.S. and Canada with a fun, casual dining atmosphere.
- Safeway/Albertsons: A network of grocery stores blending value, service and selection to serve families from coast to coast.
- Stanley Consultants: An international engineering, construction and environmental engineering services company with its headquarters in Iowa and 17 other locations in the U.S. and 10 countries.
- St. John's University: A leading Catholic university located in New York City.
- Terracon: Consulting engineers and scientists providing geotechnical, environmental, construction materials and facilities services through 130 offices nationwide.
- Torus Insurance: A global specialty company that provides Property, Casualty and Specialty insurance to a global client base,
- USI Holdings Inc.: USI is a leader in insurance brokerage and consulting with nearly 100 offices across the United States.
- Zurich-American Insurance Group: A leading provider of commercial property/casualty insurance in the US and Canada.
Read what one current client says about their experience with HR Classroom:
"HR Classroom has made it easier to provide critical information to all of our employees. The ease of access allows us the flexibility to provide it timely and conveniently. The information is relayed in a very understandable manner so that all who view are able to get the gist. Also, the tracking component that lets us know who has taken the training is a tool that adds efficiency to our operation."
-- N.F., Valparaiso University
For larger clients, HR Classroom's robust training system allows them to train thousands of employees across many locations quickly and cost-effectively. For smaller clients, HR Classroom provides a reliable way to deliver training despite limited HR resources.
"This was a really good program, and a great way to learn and certify proficiency in an important area of our business. It was fast, easy, and very informative. It is a terrific means for getting the right word out, to the people who need it, in a way that makes it convenient for them to learn. I enjoyed it."
-- Employee, EDO Corporation
"Our organization has used HR classroom courses to provide important workplace issues information to our enterprise of almost 1,000 employees, as well as to our career sales managers. The course content is relevant, concise and current, and navigation is easy to use. We especially like the ability to track course completions easily, and download this information to our files. Any questions we have regarding HR classroom have been quickly answered."
-- S.M., American Republic Insurance Co.