One of the most difficult roles of being a manager or supervisor is discipline. The way a manager or supervisor handle a disciplinary situation may determine whether an employer is vulnerable to a lawsuit.
The goal of this course is to make sure managers or supervisors appreciate the gravity of the disciplinary process and to teach them the important aspects regarding discipline. As with other HR Classroom trainings, employers can fully document trainee activity. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
Course Content Includes
- Frequently asked questions about discipline
- Discipline policies
- Establishing the consequences-test your new knowledge
- Discipline basics
- Discipline and the law
- Progressive discipline
- Using progressive discipline-test your new knowledge
- Documentation and investigation
- Documenting employee conduct-test your new knowledge
- Equal employment means equal discipline
- Final review quiz