Sexual harassment prevention training is important because of the negative impact that sexual harassment can have on both employer and employee in the workplace. In addition to the time and expense of a potential human rights complaint, discrimination and harassment can impact the workplace in a negative manner by causing; lower employee morale, increased absenteeism, lower productivity, decreased commitment to the Employer, and decreased motivation.
This training is specifically designed to meet the training requirements of the State of Delaware.
The goal of this course is to educate supervisors about the important part they play in preventing discrimination, and to teach them what sexual harassment is and what they can do to stop it. As with other HR Classroom trainings, employers can fully document trainee activity. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
Course Content Includes
- Costs of sexual harassment
- Liability for actions of supervisors and employees
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Delaware law governing sexual harassment
- Two types of sexual harassment
- Questions and answers about sexual harassment
- Civility in the workplace
- Respecting others
- Internet and email use
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Your employer's reaction to a report of sexual harassment
- Your employer's policy on sexual harassment