Chicago Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for employees and supervisors is mandated by Illinois law and a Chicago City ordinance. This training is intended to cover the items expressed in the Illinois and City of Chicago Laws concerning Sexual Harassment Prevention Training. To view the Chicago Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors, click here, and the Chicago Bystander Intervention Training, click here.
HR Classroom's web-based training allows companies to ensure they have delivered this important compliance information to all employees, no matter where they are located - and document each employee's training. The goal of this course is to teach the trainee what they can do to help their employer create and maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training. It is important to note that this published training does not replace the advice of your legal counsel as to how to properly train your employees.
Course Content Includes
- Timed and one hour long as mandated by the Chicago ordinance
- Costs of sexual harassment
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Two types of sexual harassment
- Questions and answers about sexual harassment
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Your employer's reaction to a report of sexual harassment
- Your employer's policy on sexual harassment