Personal Protective Equipment training is important because the proper use of specialized clothing and work accessories can prevent injuries in the workplace. It is important for employers to be committed to establishing proper safety practices and providing a safe work environment.
The goal of this course is to help employers reduce their employees’ exposure to workplace hazards and protect them from serious injury by learning how to properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). As with other HR Classroom trainings, employers can fully document trainee activity. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
Course Content Includes
- Introduction and Definition of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment Selection
- Elements of proper PPE training
- Primary types of PPE:
- Eye and Face Protection
- Head Protection
- Hand Protection
- Foot Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Your company's policies on PPE use in the workplace
- Quizzes and final review quiz