There are many ways to define and deal with the issues of diversity at work. By helping employees understand diversity and the employer’s own diversity policy, organizations can help improve their workplace environment, and their productivity and profitability.
The goal of this course is to help employees understand the importance of diversity in the workplace and to understand the employer’s own policy on diversity. As with all other HR Classroom trainings, any organization can quickly and easily bring their employees up to speed on these issues as well as fully document trainee activity. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
Course Content Includes
- Definitions of Diversity and Managing Diversity
- Some characteristics of a diverse workforce
- Managing Diversity: Three approaches
- Laws that impact diversity
- Facts about the effects of diversity on business
- Studies demonstrate the importance of diversity
- Actions to avoid
- Actions to incorporate into management of a diverse work force
- Summary of this training
- Your employer's policy on diversity
- Quizzes and final review quiz