Pandemic Awareness & Action - Corona and Influenza Virus Training helps the trainee understand the consequences of a pandemic, avoidance of the dangers of a pandemic, and how to keep your business running during a pandemic. During a pandemic, businesses and other employers will play a key role in protecting employees' health and safety as well as limiting the negative impact to the economy and society.
Understanding what a pandemic is, what needs to be done at all levels to prepare for a pandemic, and what could happen during a pandemic helps us make informed decisions both as individuals and as a nation.
To reduce the impact of a pandemic on your operations, employees, customers and the general public, it is important for all businesses and organizations to begin planning for, or taking action for a pandemic now. As with other HR Classroom trainings, employers can fully document trainee activity. Your organization's own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
Course Content Includes
- Introduction to pandemic Coronavirus or COVID-19
- What is a Pandemic?
- What is Pandemic Influenza?
- What is pandemic Coronavirus or COVID-19
- Results of a pandemic
- Recent history of pandemics
- Characteristics and challenges of a pandemic
- Pandemic response
- Who should plan for or take precautions for a pandemic?
- How Coronavirus and Influenza can spread between people
- Stopping the spread of germs at work
- Classifying employee exposure to pandemic Coronavirus and Influenza at work
- How to maintain operations during a pandemic
- Infection controls in the workplace
- Other methods to reduce the risk of becoming infected at work
- What employees living abroad or who travel internationally should know