This training module is designed to provide you with an introduction to the Balanced Scorecard Approach to Performance Management. This will help your organization to use a process that allows you to focus on both short-term and long-term strategic objectives; measure your organizational and business success on more than financial metrics alone; establish a culture where performance standards are clearly communicated, managed and rewarded; and clarify the link between individual performance and the strategy of your organization. As with other HR Classroom trainings, employers can fully document trainee activity, and your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into the training.
Course Content Includes
- The problem of substance abuse in the workplace
- Provide a background and overview of the entire Performance Management Process
- Explain what the Balanced Scorecard is and its purpose.
- Describe how the Balanced Scorecard works in an organization.
- Review goal setting and what the Balanced Scorecard means to you.
- Learn about your resources and tools for going forward and creating your own Balanced Scorecard.
- Quizzes and final review quiz