Sexual Harassment Training is mandated by New York State and New York City Law. This training is intended to cover the items expressed in the New York State and New York City laws concerning employee Sexual Harassment Prevention Training.
In addition to the time and expense of a potential complaint, discrimination and harassment can impact the workplace in a negative manner by causing lower employee morale, increased absenteeism, lower productivity, decreased commitment to the employer, and decreased motivation. Sexual harassment prevention training may also provide an affirmative defense for employers if a complaint is filed against them.
HR Classroom's web-based training allows companies to ensure they have delivered this important compliance information to all employees, no matter where they are located - and document each employee's training. The goal of this course is to teach the trainee what they can do to help their employer create and maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training. It is important to note that this published training does not replace the advice of your legal counsel as to how to properly train your employees.
Course Content Includes
- Costs of sexual harassment
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Two types of sexual harassment
- Questions and answers about sexual harassment
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Bystanders or Witnesses of Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation and Protected Activity
- Sex Stereotyping
- Your employer's reaction to a report of sexual harassment
- Your employer's policy on sexual harassment