Sexual harassment prevention training is needed because of the negative impact that sexual harassment can have on both employer and employee in the workplace. In addition to the time and expense of a potential complaint, discrimination and harassment can impact the workplace in a negative manner by causing lower employee morale, increased absenteeism, lower productivity, decreased commitment to the employer, and decreased motivation.
Both Canadian companies and U.S. companies with employees in Canada will find that this training covers the essentials of harassment prevention and Canadian law. And of course, HR Classroom's web-based training allows companies to ensure they have delivered this important compliance information to all employees, no matter where they are located - and document each employee's training.
The goal of this course is to teach the trainee what they can do to help their employer create and maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment. Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
Course Content Includes
- Costs of sexual harassment
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Two types of sexual harassment (No distinction in Canada)
- Questions and answers about sexual harassment
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Reporting sexual harassment
- Your employer's reaction to a report of sexual harassment
- Your employer's policy on sexual harassment
- Quizzes and a final review quiz